SKI Mechanical Gripper Feeder is used for application where high speed and high accuracy is required. High accuracy at high speeds demands feeder with positive synchronization, smooth acceleration and low inertia of moving parts.
- Accurate and easy pitch adjustment.
- Accuracy to the tune of + 25 microns, obtainable with piloting.
- The Grippers are made out of carbide of give life ling service.
- All rotating parts are fitted with anti-friction bearings to give long life and reduced maintenance.
- High speed of up to 600 strokes per minute.
- Roller Cam for Pilot release setting, which gives great precision in adjustment of the fixed gripper.
- Silent in operation – no air required.
- Trouble free in operation.
- Mechanically synchronized with the press thus avoiding feeding mismatch at high speeds.
- Drive from press crankshaft to the Feeder is fitted with an overload safety coupling.
- Hardened gears provided in the right angle gear box for long life.
- Stock buckling guides for thin material.
|Type||Width (mm)||Pitch (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Speed max. S.P.M.|